As Google has scoured ties with Adobe Flash Player and has stopped offering support for the Android smartphone, Jelly Bean. Many users are doing fine even with this new development, but there are some pesky customers who are nostalgic about it. For all such customers there is a solution.
Fortunately, XDA developers and forums members have thought on this aspect and now you can easily install Adobe Flash Player on any gadget. If you have Android 4.1 device and browser, you can easily attain your goal. The best example is Samsung Galaxy Nexus or Nexus S. With these two smartphones, you’ll be at an ease.
Don’t Have a Nexus Device? This is How You Can Install Adobe Flash Player
- Commence by downloading Flash Player APK
- The next step is to copy your files to the SD card of the Android device. The device in hand can be smartphone, tablet or anything. It literally doesn’t make any difference.
- Now the third step is to install it using file manager.
- Once done, click the browser setting and see the option. Here you will be presented with two options on demand option and on discretion option.
- Finally, now you can enjoy the latest version of Flash.
If you have Google Nexus in your arsenal, the installation of Flash Player becomes little daunting because the New Nexus doesn’t come with compatible browser. In such a case you’ll have to visit senior XDA member thread Censura Umbra’s and follow the instructions provided by them. A caveat to remember- Flash doesn’t support Chrome browser that doesn’t have plugins incorporated within it.
All Nexus Users – Follow Below Mentioned Steps
- Download the browser from AOSP Jellybean
- Now in the next step, you need to change permissions and folder name, but the bottom line is you need to do the things promptly even if you don’t have varied experience of installing APK’s .
- You need to follow all the above mentioned steps for Non Nexus 7 devices and this is how you’ll be able to install Flash Player.
- Once done, now you can enjoy flash on Nexus 7.
Thus, this summarizes that there are 2 solutions that can act as an armory in your arsenal. For anyone who don’t have Nexus 7 platform can easily load APK and download the plugins. If you have a Nexus 7 platform you need to download the browser.
Thus, installation of Adobe Flash Player on Android 4.1 jelly beam is like a dream come true.