Video editing gained a lot of popularity recently with the coming of camcorders and smartphones having high quality cameras. Although it does not caters to many amateur editors as they are bound to pay a hefty amount for these amazing editors. Also most of the world class video editors are usually paid. All’s not lost though for the ones looking for free video editing softwares, as there is a huge array of it available now in the market. With a huge bunch of editors available,choosing the right and most appropriate of them can be bit of a hassle. Here’s why we have selected the best of the array that are certainly the best free video editing softwares available in the market.
Windows Movie Maker
- Easy to use and simple to learn.
- Good stability.
- Provides good sharing options.
- No options to control saturation.
- Not much extensive as other competitive softwares.
- Good support in community.
- Lets you capture videos pretty nicely.
- Brilliantly combines hundreds of images into a movie
- Doesn’t play mp4 files.
- Encounters interface crashes.
- Works pretty fast.
- Has impressive amount of codec compatibility.
- Provides an ideal experience for conversion and streaming of media.
- Not that easy to use.
- Can be an ideal editor for some basic effects and editing.
- Good for 3D modelling.
- Consists of powerful sequencer and compositor for editing videos.
- Not that easy to use of you are looking to create advanced projects.
- It can be very time consuming it you are not familiar with its controls.
- Good for both home users and professionals.
- It can create both 2D and 3D effects.
- Creates amazing effects for your video by using graphics acceleration.
- Has only limited number of editing options.